Hidden Camera Detector, RF Detector & Camera Finder, Bug Detector, Counter Surveillance ,Anti Spy Camera Detectors with Compass,Locates Hidden Device in Office,Hotel Rooms,Airbnb Excursions,Bathrooms
Chat with us, Get 45% OFF Amazon Coupon Code
- This Camera Detector is a lightweight, battery powered and pocket sized to help you to feel much safer with travel or all the privacy issues to use as a security check.The bug detector allows you to quickly identify and locate a hidden camera Lens as well as any RF audio bugs and GPS tracking device.This anti-spy camera detector will appear as a flickering bright spot of light to reflect back at you instantly the direction where the hidden camera is found.
- Detect hidden wired or wireless hidden cameras,radio wave, mobile phone,GPS locator or magnetic field around the living and working environments, whether there is strong electromagnetic radiation leaks to do harm to our health from the household appliances, such as refrigerators, computers, or suspicious wireless signals.
- Detection mode:1.Light detection, 2.Vibration (Mute) detection, 3.Alarm detection, 4.display detection. 5. Headset ( Detection: Eyes can see all facing camera lens within sight through the red Windows)
- Adjustable sensitivity dial. (Greater/ smaller sensitivity can widen / narrow the detection scope ). Hidden camera detectors can quickly identify the source signal waves with the help of equipped strong signal indicator light.
- Widely usage of Detector :This hidden camera detector effectively prevent,telephone eavesdropping, video taping, tracking, vehicle eavesdropping, wireless pinhole cameras, wired cameras, electrical appliances and protect personal privacy.Wonderful present for business man and woman, college, girlfriend, students, children, women, teen girls, night time.Built in 450mA rechargeable LION battery, operation time up to 6 hours for lens detector and up to 15 hours for detector.
When you start to use the camera detector,the RF sensitivity dial need be set up right to fit your signal surroundings.The high sensitivity setting will cause the camera detector STAYING on buzzing/vibration or lighting on.
How to set up the RIGHT rf sensitivity for the FIRST TIME use.
1.The RF sensitivity dial is on the top right side.
2.Postion the sensitivity dial to maximum,the camera detector will keep four front lights lighting up with buzzing/vibration.Then start gradually lower the sensitivity and stop adjusting when there only one light is ON from the left.This is a right set up to fit your signal surrondings.
Detecting Camera Lens
1) Turn the power switch to the middle(Buzzer Mode) or top (Vibration Mode).
2) Press the button in the front, 6 lights in the rear begin to blink.If the continuous press and hold the switch, light flashed every 2s, faster frequency of a level.
3) Looking through the red window,move the window up and down and side to side until you have scan the area you wish to search.If a hidden camera is located you will see a very strong bright spot through red window.
Detecting Radio Frequency
The buzzer/vibration switch button is on the bottom right side.
1) Turn the power switch to middle(Buzzer Mode) or top (Vibration Mode).
2) Pull up antena to extend it.Check the sensivity dial as a right position.
2) Move around and scan the place.The front light will light up if any RF signals are detected.The more lights that are lit up means the stronger signal are detected, and the buzzer/vibration will get bigger.
4) Gradually shorten the antenna, adjust the sensivity dial reversely to reduce the detecting range and locate the signal.
5) You can use headset or compass for assistance.(Included in the box)
Package Dimensions: 6.5 x 4.6 x 1.3 inches